Northwest Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Dryer sparks fire in Hebron house

HEBRON – A dryer caught fire, and it spread to the house at 10818 Button Road, according to the Hebron-Alden-Greenwood Fire Protection District.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.226.0.225), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Northwest Herald. All rights reserved.