Northwest Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Pizza parlor burns in C’ville

CARPENTERSVILLE – A kitchen fire broke out at a Carpentersville pizza parlor Thursday morning just as the restaurant was getting ready to open, a fire official said.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (184.73.87.85), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Northwest Herald. All rights reserved.