Lake in the Hills police reports for May 20, 2013
• Kevin M. Kniesel, 26, 1514 Clayton Marsh, Lake in the Hills, was charged, Sunday, May 12, with reckless driving, driving while license revoked, following too closely, changing lanes without signaling, and driving without insurance.
• Mahish M. Islam, 20, 10916 Sawgrass Lane, Huntley, was charged Monday, May 13, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana between 2.5 and 10 grams.
• Richard A. Pack, 37, 8813 Route 31, Apt. D, Lake in the Hills, was charged Monday, May 13, with two counts of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• Jeffrey M. Lutsch, 33, 697 Pointe Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Thursday, May 16, with battery.
• Lirim Jashari, 33, 1531 Pawnee Road, Carpentersville, was charged Friday, May 17, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana between 10 and 30 grams.
• Nicholas D. Breh, 21, 510 Redtail Ridge, Elgin, was charged Saturday, May 18, with possession of marijuana less than 2.5 grams and possession of marijuana between 2.5 and 10 grams.