Harvard police reports for May 30, 2013
• Anthony Barreto Mercado, 20, 2250 S. Kirkland Ave., Chicago, was charged Sunday, May 19, with residential burglary and theft of a motor vehicle.
• A 16-year-old Harvard boy was charged Thursday, May 23, with disorderly conduct and assault.
• Daniel J. Shadle, 54, 710 Dewey St., Harvard, was charged Friday, May 24, with public intoxication.
• Kevin Ruiz, 21, 805 N. Division St., Harvard, was charged Saturday, May 25, with driving more than 31 mph over the speed limit and endangering the life of a child.
• Kathryn M. Lobough, 49, 104 E. Sumner St., Harvard, was charged Sunday, May 26, with domestic battery.