Lake in the Hills police reports for Aug. 5, 2013
• A GPS, CDs, and wallet were reported taken from a vehicle Friday, July 26, in the 0 block of Gail Court.
• Items were reported removed from a residence Friday, July 26, in the 300 block of Warwick Lane.
• Frank P. Markiano, 21, 10148 Ashley St., Huntley, was charged Sunday, July 28, with possession of marijuana of less than 2.5 grams and improper lane use.
• Alfredo D. Arriaga, 22, 5523 Danbury Circle, Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, July 28, with possession of marijuana less than 2.5 grams.
• A vehicle was reported damaged Monday, July 29, in the 2200 block of Pembridge Drive.
• Dean T. Sheridan, 38, 601 S. Second St., West Dundee, was charged Thursday, Aug. 1, with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• A 15-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Friday, Aug. 2, with criminal defacement.