McHenry police reports for Sept. 20, 2013
• James Robert Bernardy, 22, 712 Woodridge Trail, McHenry, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 13, with felony manufacturing or delivering of marijuana and felony possession of between 30 and 500 grams of marijuana.
• Ruth Ann Janeczko, 39, 542 Timber Drive, Harvard, was charged Thursday, Aug. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.141 percent, and improper lane use.
• David C. Fenton, 21, 818 Oak Valley Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Thursday, Aug. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.28 percent, and driving without a valid driver's license.
• Ralph T. Stalesky, 18, 2385 Applewood Lane, Woodstock, was charged Thursday, Aug. 15, with leaving the scene of an accident with vehicle damage, unsafe tire, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, and underage drinking.
• Patrick R. Boyd, 28, 220 Lakewood Drive, Oakwood Hills, was charged Friday, Aug. 16, with felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Martin Edward Deener, 52, 604 Wimbleton Trail, McHenry, was charged Saturday, Aug. 17, with obstructing justice, possession of drug paraphernalia, and excessive noise.