Health department schedules 'Get Covered Illinois' presentations
WOODSTOCK – The McHenry County Department of Health will host informational sessions for residents to learn more about health insurance options through “Get Covered Illinois."
Trained counselors will be on-hand at the following locations:
• 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Harvard-Diggins Library, 900 E. McKinley St., 815-943-4671.
• 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Huntley Area Public Library, 11000 Ruth Road, 847-669-5386.
• 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Woodstock Public Library, 414 W. Judd St. Call 815-338-0542 to register.
• 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Harvard-Diggins Library, 900 E. McKinley St., 815-943-4671. Note: Presentation in Spanish.
• Noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Wonder Lake Chamber of Commerce, 7602 Hancock Drive, 815-728-0682.
“Get Covered Illinois” – the Official Health Insurance Marketplace – offers a new way for Illinois residents to find the health coverage they need. Individuals, families and business owners also can access information online at www.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or by calling the health department at 815-334-4510.
– Northwest Herald