Harvard police reports for Nov. 21, 2013
• Braxton C. Smith, 22, 204 E. Hutchinson St., Harvard, was charged Friday, Nov. 1, with disorderly conduct.
• Nickolas R. Piechocki, 18, 205 E. Washington St., Harvard, was charged Friday, Nov. 1, with disorderly conduct and underage drinking.
• Derek S. Gabriel, 25, 2809 S. Tower Drive, Holiday Hills, was charged Saturday, Nov. 2, with disorderly conduct (intoxicated pedestrian).
• Albertina Escobar-Hernandez, 25, N4030 Old Highway 89, Darien, Wis., was charged Saturday, Nov. 2, with failure to notify police of a property damage accident, no valid driver's license and driving without insurance.
• Donnie Ray Sampson II, 30, 512 Timber Drive, Harvard, was charged Friday, Nov. 8, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Thomas Garrity, 41, 405 Dewey St., Harvard, was charged Friday, Nov. 8, with driving under the influence, improper turn, and disobeying a stop sign.
• David M. Baker, 34, 24 1/2 N. Ayer St., Harvard, was charged Monday, Nov. 11, with retail theft.