McHenry police reports for Dec. 10, 2013
• Jered L. Anderson, 31, 1807 12th Ave., Rockford, was charged Monday, Oct. 28, with unlawful use of a weapon, speeding, expired registration and driving without valid insurance.
• Kenneth C. Engleson, 19, 1409 N. Wilke Road, Arlington Heights, was charged Thursday, Oct. 31, with felony aggravated fleeing police, speeding, disobeying a traffic-control signal, failure to signal lane change, driving too fast for conditions, improper lane use and disobeying no-passing-zone restrictions.
• Alvaro L. Aguilar, 24, 299 Walnut St., Mundelein, was charged Thursday, Oct. 31, with driving on a suspended license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Antelmo Gonzalez, 24, 4408 Prairie Ave., McHenry, was charged Thursday, Oct. 31, with driving without a valid driver's license, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, leaving the scene of an accident, driving without valid insurance and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Robert Glenn Jenkins, 56, 2812 Walnut Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Saturday, Nov. 2, with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to yield, improper lane use and driving without valid insurance.
• Weston R. Gross, 26, 3016 Grand Ave., Waukegan, was charged Sunday, Nov. 3, with retail theft. He was also arrested on a Wisconsin Department of Corrections warrant for parole violation and two Lake County warrants related to theft and criminal trespass to land charges.