McHenry police reports for Jan. 10, 2014
• William J. Roy Jr., 21, 5231 Betsy Lane, McHenry, was charged Monday, Nov. 25, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Paul J. McNamara, 30, 545 Autumn Blvd., Lakemoor, was charged Tuesday, Nov. 26, with driving under the influence of alcohol and two counts of improper lane use.
• Laura J. Mendoza, 22, 527 E. Lilac Court, Round Lake Beach, was charged Tuesday, Nov. 26, with retail theft.
• Ashley N. Liebhart, 22, 600 N. East St., Marengo, was charged Tuesday, Nov. 26, with retail theft.
• Michael B. Johnson, 29, 1904 Queen Mary Court, Decatur, was charged Saturday, Nov. 30, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, improper use of turn signal and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Christopher L. Green, 30, 6705 Normandy Drive, Spring Grove, was charged Sunday, Dec. 1, with fleeing police, driving under the influence of drugs, driving with a suspended license, no valid insurance and expired registration. He was also arrested on a Lake County warrant for failure to appear.