Cary police reports for Jan. 28, 2014
• Nathan Joseph Winoker, 18, 306 Greenview Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 17, with driving under the influence of drugs, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and cancelled, suspended or revoked registration.
• Jacob D. White, 18, 8406 Wium Road, Cary, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 18, with possesion of alcohol by a minor.
• Mahir Dzelil, 20, 5600 N. Sheridan Road, Unit 12G, Chicago, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 18, with driving under the influence of drugs.
• Brian G. Eichhorst, 53, 22 S. Maple St., Mount Prospect, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 25, with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Blazej Pawluczuk, 34, 270 Foxford Drive, Cary, was charged Saturday, Dec. 28, with interfering with the report of domestic violence and assault.
• A 16-year-old Cary boy was charged Sunday, Dec. 29, with curfew violation.
• A 17-year-old Cary boy was chaged Friday, Dec. 27, with underage drinking.
• Two 17-year-old Cary boys were charged Friday, Dec. 27, with driving under the influence, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content greater than .08, and being unlicensed.
• Jonathan Michael Foss, 23, 3 Pine Oak Court, Cary, was charged Thursday, Jan. 2, with possession of drug paraphernalia.