Richmond police reports for Feb. 26, 2014
• A verbal domestic dispute was reported Saturday, Feb. 1, in the 300 block of Cunat Boulevard.
• Alec J. Thatcher, 26, 510 Cunat Blvd., Unit 1B, Richmond, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 4, with driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, driving under the influence, failure to stop and improper passing.
• Michael C. Conrad, 31, N461 Thunderbird Road, Genoa City, Wis., was charged Wednesday, Feb. 5, with driving with a revoked license, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle with suspended and expired registration.
• Timothy J. Harris, 42, 4419 Kuhn Road, Richmond, was charged Thursday, Feb. 6, with aggravated domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence.
• A license plate was reported lost Monday, Feb. 10, in the 5700 block of South Street.