Algonquin police reports for May 13, 2014
• Gerard A. Squires, 46, 136 Hillcrest Drive, Algonquin, was charged Tuesday, April 29, with two counts of domestic battery.
• A 15-year-old Elgin girl was charged Tuesday, April 29, with leaving the scene of an accident, no proof of insurance, improper backing, following too closely and no valid driver's license.
• A 15-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Tuesday, April 29, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills girl was charged Friday, May 2, with possession of marijuana.
• Nathan S. Poppen, 31, 3028 Impressions Drive, Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, May 4, with leaving the scene of an accident and improper lane usage.
• Christopher K. Remington, 26, 1420 Washington St., Lake in the Hills, was charged Monday, May 5, with driving under the influence, driving under the influence over the limit, and improper lane use.