Huntley police reports for May 15, 2014
• Daniel Diaz, 26, 10905 Potomac Drive, Huntley, was charged Tuesday, April 29, with
possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with suspended registration and improper turn.
• Kelly S. Bell, 50, 2875 Koepke Road, Northbrook, was charged Tuesday, April 29, with driving under the influence.
• Christopher A. Shelton, 25, 9865 Berkshire Lane, Huntley, was arrested Wednesday, April 30, on a DeKalb County warrant related to a failure to appear in court on an unlawful controlled substance possession charge.
• Maxim M. Kasey, 18, 391 S. Annandale Drive, Lake in the Hills, and a 14-year-old Huntley boy were charged Wednesday, April 30, with battery.
• A 17-year-old boy was charged Friday, May 2, at Huntley High School with underage tobacco possession.
• A 17-year-old Huntley girl was charged Friday, May 2, at Huntley High School with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Leticia Dubon, 33, 1839 W. Foster Ave., Unit 1, Chicago, was charged Saturday, May 3, with felony retail theft, driving uninsured and driving without a valid license.
• Brian A. Dalbello, 21, 1710 Crofton Drive, Algonquin, was charged Sunday, May 4, with driving under the influence, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and improper turn.