Richmond police reports for May 28, 2014
• Raymond L. Ferrara, 45, 1609 Beckman Drive, Delavan, Wisconsin, was charged Saturday, April 12, with battery and unlawful restraint.
• Isaac D. Goines, 29, 1001 Robincrest Lane, Elkhorn, Wisconsin, was charged Friday, April 25, with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and speeding.
• Samantha L. Tully, 42, 8118 Route 31, Richmond, was charged Saturday, April 26, with theft of less than $500.
• Jonathan L. Sherman, 18, 2218 N. Hidden Trail Court, Spring Grove, was charged Friday, May 2, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michael E. McGrath, 52, 11011 Route 12, Richmond, was charged Saturday, May 17, with driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, driving under the influence and failure to yield to oncoming traffic.