Harvard police reports for June 3, 2014
• Alejandro Mercado-Contreras, 32, 106 W. Blackman St., Unit 2, Harvard, was charged Saturday, May 10, with domestic battery, obstructing a peace officer and two counts of resisting a peace officer.
• Jose Nicolas Trejo-Salas, 53, 4433 N. Bernard St., Chicago, was charged Wednesday, May 14, with criminal damage to property and theft of utility service.
• Shachantae C. Thompson, 20, 507 N. Howard St., Harvard, was charged Friday, May 16, with assault.
• Nancy Quino-Ortiz, 22, 603 Garfield Road, Harvard, was charged Monday, May 26, with improper backing, driving without a valid license, failure to give information upon striking an unattended vehicle and failure to report an accident to police.
• Brian S. Albrecht, 26, 4 Lincoln St., Harvard, was charged Tuesday, May 27, with domestic battery.